Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone Xs availability

I placed an upgrade order on Monday for the 64gb iPhone Xs in gold, on the basis that it was ‘available, in stock and would be dispatched within 1 day’ as advertised online. Have checked with chat today as still can’t track my order (was given an xkn...

Rhocken by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery time for iPhone XS Max 64GB

Hi, Ordered an iPhone XS Max 64GB in gold on 25th September, heard nothing since the original confrmation email, what's the average delivery wait times? Thanks.

stv2018 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

When will my iPhone Xs max arrive?

I have recently ordered an iPhone Xs max, I am new to EE as have heard they are a very good provider. The phone is for my son for his birthday present his birthday is next week is there anyway the phone could or would be here by next week? My order n...

complaints

This is posted here as I cant use the Web form on the complaints page it dosent work!! Hi I recently purchased an iPad Pro 12.9 64 in space grey from your store in Witney the assistant who helped me was very helpful explaining and offering me lots of...

when will I get a text from dpd about delivery?

My order was submitted over the phone yesterday and I received the confirmation email and told the phone will be with me by Friday (tomorrow) and that dpd will text me but I’ve heard nothing more. I’m not able to track my order as the reference numbe...

Resolved! Upgrade order

How do i find out about an upgrade ive ordered but not heard anything about its been 8 days now?