cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

What is going on?!

JessMC94
Explorer

i placed an order on the 21st for an iPhone 13 in pink 128GB was told it was all in stock and had gone through. Got my confirmation email with no tracking/order number on it. 

rang this morning to query it was told it had been left as an open order so hadn’t been processed. This was cancelled by the nice guy and reordered. Email confirmation received still no tracking number on it. It says it will be here 24th by DPD. How can I track it with no order number? This is now the 3rd time in a week I’ve tried to order this phone.

please can someone confirm the order has gone through and could someone please give me my tracking number. Been absolutely appalled by the service I’ve received this time around for my upgrade. Whenever you place an order with any company you get an order number/tracking number so why aren’t you giving any? 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JessMC94,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If your delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, you'll receive a text message with tracking details from DPD before 8pm tonight.

Hope this helps.

James

Will I actually hear from them though? 

as last time I heard nothing. Has this order gone through and not sat as an open order like it did the other day?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JessMC94,

It sounds like the person you spoke to processed the order while you were on the phone so there shouldn't be any issues.

James