cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How long does it take to receive your Apple Watch series 4 ? I have just ordered

Lisa07
Investigator
Investigator

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Lisa07,

Welcoome to the community,

It depends whether it is in stock or they have sold out due to being launch day. Have you been given an order number  starting with xkn or 000? You will be able to track it. What did EE tell you, did they give you a delivery date?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Lisa07
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I have one that starts in 000 it just says order confirmed they said it can take up to 28days I am just really impatient and wanted to know how quick other people have arrived 😄

@Lisa07, A lot of us pre-ordered  ours, so have received them, it will depend what is in stock or whether EE have to wait for some more stock to come in, which will depend when Apple send some more stock, so difficult to say, but just keep an eye on it, check the tracker, I suspect it will not take 28 days, but EE wanted to cover themselves, in case there is a delay. EE will also keep you up to date.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
mntrn
Investigator
Investigator

I am in the same boat as you, ordered mine on Thursday and have yet to receive a concrete delivery date. However, it will almost certainly arrive before 28 days is up, the person who I spoke to on the phone this morning regarding this states they do this as standard with new releases