cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: iPhone 13 delivery queries

Mandykb86
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Hun, You're probs betta calling 150 you get more info from them then you woulf on here. I ordered the same phone on 6th Dec and had no update. Spoke to a guy pver the phone around a hour ago who advised that my phone should be with me Monday, he said I should get a text from DPD tommorow but if i don't receive phone monday to call them back and he will chase it up and see if he can fast track it. Which was a very nice gesture🙂

14 REPLIES 14
Lyn86
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for that. I have just phoned and been assured that I should receive it by Friday. The agent was very helpful and said he would message me his number so that I could keep in contact. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened yet although still hopeful!

Hey, Have u had any updates my tracker has changed to your order will be with you soon but no other updates through dpd or even a delivery date. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Mandykb86.

As soon as your order is ready to be delivered you'll get a text from DPD with your one-hour delivery slot.

Jon

Thanks for replying @Jon_K. After the message that states order is coming soon how much longer after that do we normally get delivery?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Who was that message from, @Mandykb86?

Was it from the tracker or from DPD?

Jon

@Jon_K That msge was from the tracker. I received it yesterday morning. Not had anything since then. When i ordered the phone on the 6th dec it said usually dispatched within 14 days so does that mean there is a delay?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Mandykb86.

What phone did you order?

If the tracker has updated it should be dispatched soon but you will know for sure when DPD text you.

Jon

@Jon_K It was the Iphone 13 pro max 256gb in Gold. Do you think i'll receive it before christmas? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Mandykb86.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team about this.

They will be able to access your account and give you an update on your order.

They'll hopefully be able to give you a better indication of when you can expect it.

Jon