cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: iPhone 13 delivery queries

Mandykb86
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Hun, You're probs betta calling 150 you get more info from them then you woulf on here. I ordered the same phone on 6th Dec and had no update. Spoke to a guy pver the phone around a hour ago who advised that my phone should be with me Monday, he said I should get a text from DPD tommorow but if i don't receive phone monday to call them back and he will chase it up and see if he can fast track it. Which was a very nice gesture🙂

14 REPLIES 14

@Jon_K So i rang the customer help line and got no update what so ever. All the advisor said is that there is a 21 day delay and I won't be receiving until after xmas poss new year. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I'm sorry to hear this, @Mandykb86.

Were they able to offer a different model that might be faster to arrive?

Jon

@Jon_K .. They didn't offer me anything, but i received a notification on the DPD app that says delivery expected tomorrow. Just awaiting a text with time hopefully i receive the phone tomorrow🙈

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's great news, @Mandykb86!

Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow, if you've received that notification then there s no reason why it shouldn't come.

Let me know when it arrives.

Jon

@Jon_K .. I finally received my phone 😀 Thank you for all your help. Have a great christmas🎄🎁