cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox Series X Gaming Bundle

SteveTh3Pirate
Investigator
Investigator

Heyo!

so I ordered the Xbox Series X Gaming Bundle which arrived today, however I have not had the Gaming Bundle `service text message yet which I would have thought I would have gotten the day I ordered it. I’ve had to take my sim out of my tablet and put it in my phone as I added it to my tablet line. Do I need to keep waiting or is there a code I can send to 150 to activate the service?

thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9
Ryan1265
Visitor

I’d like to know the anwser to this too as it’s the same with me

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SteveTh3Pirate and @Ryan1265

The Game Pass Ultimate text message is sent to you 14 days after purchase.

Chris

Hi, I purchased a bundle over a month ago and haven't received an SMS regarding the gamepass ultimate, has anyone else had this issue?

Hi, i ordered xbox series x november 21st, still not received game text, 1 unhappy child at xmas please help

zozzbozz
Investigator
Investigator

We're in the same boat, purchased in November as a Christmas present and only realised today that we needed a text, which we haven't received. I called EE who directed me to here, still no luck.

I know its frustrating, especially when the kids are itching to play lol

Leanne_T

Morning everyone. 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you set up the game pass if you go to ee.co.uk/xbox and enter your mobile number?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi just tried that and it say sorry nothing to activate, please check your texts, but thats the reason im on here ive received no text

Leanne_T

Hi @Lhurley1

In this case, please give us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into further for you. 

Leanne 🙂