Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! Network Unlock Issues

Hey All I bought this Samsung A70 phone yesterday in a rush via FB market group; it seems in good order & I was very impressed by the young couple who sold it to me; so much so that I forgot to check if it was unlocked (which is the 1 thing I was aft...

JeoRansom by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Samsung text chat RCS not working

Hi  a couple of days ago my Samsung A71 text chat (RCS) suddenly stopped working and reverted to sending normal texts Has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to fix it?  Thanks 

markstev27 by Established Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transferring SIM into my previous EE phone

I currently have a Microsoft Surface Duo which is faulty so I am trying to put my SIM into a previous EE handset I still have (Galaxy S6) and when I enter the SIM unlock puc code it does not work?!? Any ideas?

sydade by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S22

I have upgraded to the s22 and it's been ordered but im confused as to when I'm getting it. I was told its released on 11th march but EE will get them a few days sooner than that. I don't really want to be waiting all month 

Rhymez27 by Valued Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Black box

I have a black square with exclamation mark inside square on top left of my android phone how do I get rid of it

JAMBOOS1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung flip 3 price breakdown

Trying to find a price breakdown of how much you pay for the phone each month and how much you pay for the airtime. It’s not clear on the website like other competitors o2, three etc

Cwong by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade in

Hi, I upgraded to the S22 Ultra and opted for the trade in, I've sent my old phone back but looking at the royal mail website it just says "we got it" been a week today, anyone had similar issue?

Batestarr by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Locked out phone

Hiya I can't remember  my password  get into phone how can i get back into phone without factory resetting it oppo A54 without losing everything 

Wend4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WiFi Calling on Samsung S9

Hi. I have a samsung s9 on the ee network and have virgin media as my internet/wifi provider.  How can I set up my S9 device to use wifi calling please. I have followed some guides . but the information they give does not correspond to what shows on ...

S20 keeps losing mobile connection

Recently bought a reconditioned S20FE and almost immediately had problems with it maintaining a connection to the EE network. It has a perfect connection in certain places (including home which is good) but will often lose connection when I'm out and...

W_8 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful