cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy z flip 3 warranty refusal

dbingle1986
Investigator
Investigator

Just felt I had to right a post about this, had the z flip 3 for around 6 months, had a problem when the screen where it folds had a green line then the screen went completely mad and had no control

sent it back 2 months after I got it, they fixed the problem and sent it back, no problem there, 2 months later the exact same problem only this time it had screen bleed starting from the fold this time they are refusing to repair it..

I really hope people stop buying these phones absolutely terrible, only reason I took the risk on trying the z flip was the years warranty I get with my contract and they have no refused to honour it

be warned when buying these phones

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @dbingle1986 

Was the warranty claim via Samsung? 

What did they say when they refused the claim?

Did you read the warranty terms and conditions? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I sent it to the EE shop, and they sent it away to there repair centre I assume, I had a phone call from a lady who literally had no answers for my questions, I said “I’m going to be needing more info on why this can’t be repaired” etc she just kept saying the technician has said it’s out of the warranty or something along those lines, I went on the tracker and they had uploaded a photo of the blank screen, like that explains the problem

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dbingle1986,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to request further details on your warranty claim if you get in touch.

Thanks

James