Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Pay as you go packs

I'm on a monthly pay as you £15pack. For the second time now it takes money from my bank account but data is not renewing. What could be the problem?  

Gen-2006 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Porting contract number to PAYG

I called 150 from what is now a PAYG number to get it ported onto an existing line on my contract, got cut off during the call and now when I try to call back its saying "not registered on network". Can an EE agent please advise what to do?

Kitten82 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

£10 everything pack not renewing

I have 3 mobile numbers on my account, all with a £10 everything pack. One number has failed to renew the pack despite there being more than adequate funds on the account. Please help !

Mares144 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order History

If I'm misinformed about this please enlighten me but it seems there's no ability to get a statement or a purchase history or such like in regard to top-ups. There's some people who might want to see "official evidence" I spent the money I did on top...

SCFDuffy by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No roll over data pay as you go

Have question. Why my data never rolls over  top up every month and when check says includes rollover when it doesn't. As I have lots of data left don't want to loose it as should roll over..!! 

Tanya81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Wifi Calling On PAYG

I have seen older community posts stating that wifi calling is only for contract plans, but the current EE information regarding wifi calling does not make that distinction. Is wifi calling still only available for contract plans and not PAYG custome...

badabing by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Advice needed

Hi — I own outright an iPhone 13 Pro.I pay EE nearly £20 a month for a 20GB 4G service (no contract I believe). As I’m elderly, I am not going out that much, so I only use around 2GB of data a month.But I value the 4G service when I’m outside and Wi-...

Derek1000 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Helpful

14 Day Pay as you Go

I recently purchased the £10 pack using my credit card, however as I was not using all my allowance, I cancelled it within 10 days or so. AS I was within the cool off period, is there anything else I need to do before I get back the money as per the ...

schuh12 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Roam abroad

Can I use the payg pay monthly pack (specifically the 15gb data, unlimited mins/texts a month pack) with the ‘Roam Abroad’ pass?? I’m going away next week to USA  TIA

Using my pay as you go phone on cellular service in Canada

I will be in Canada till December, and EE has told me I need to send a text or make a call every 3-6 months to ensure that I keep my number and the outstanding balance in my account. When I switch to my EE SIM card and try to do either, the phone can...

gaiyabeck by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful