Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Refund of PAYG credit (deceased person)

My mom recently passed away and there is a credit balance on her PAYG sim. I've spoken to someone who gave the stock answer that no refund is payable. I asked to be put through to the "Complex Team" (per a previous community answer) but he hadn't hea...

No data after topping up

Hi, I topped up at end of last month but my account shows Zero data remaining and I have not used any. In fact I only use the phone when in London and have not been there in months.  It’s turned off.  

Imjt999 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! i don't want to double my data

My SIM card will continue to double my data to 60 GB in the next 3 month if i top up,but the 20 pounds that i toped up was for month 4.So,i want to know if i do noting,will it charge for doubling my data in the next 3 month?If it will,can i avoid?(i ...

微信图片_20221009071802.jpg

Can’t top up my 4GEE Mini Wifi

I can’t top up our 4G Mini Wifi. I’ve tried to put in the number on the SIM Card but it won’t let me top up since the number doesn’t start with 07. The number starts with 34. This is so frustrating!! Can anyone help?

Airtime purchase RIP OFF.

Logged onto my account on the EE Website then Top Up. Used my Barclaycard and purchased airtime. I got an error message. Tried again with the same error. Tried a different Credit card, bought more airtime, still the same error. Tried my Nat West debi...

Buney22 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top-up not credited to my ee account

I top-up 10£ to my sim account using my debit card but not credited and the balance is still 0 and the worst is when i check my debit card accnt. they charge me two times (20£).. what can i do

My number isn’t working

Hello . My EE isn’t working I’ve top up today in I didn’t get my balance in my phone is +xx xxxx xxxxxx isn’t working. In I need a confirmation very important confirmation number. Can you help me please [Mod edit: Please do not post personal informat...

Resolved! Off packet

Hello, is it possible to turn off one of the packages and turn on another I accidentally started 2 at the same time I would like a package for £ 10 AND THEN FOR 30 will only start working in 30 days

Sending texts while overseas

Hi,I am overseas with a PAYG mobile. I will be here for several years and I would like to keep using my EE phone to receive bank SMSes and the like. I am not using it day to day, I have a local phone for that.I can currently receive texts on the roam...

mjrye by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 6 Helpful