cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evoucher

Abby94
Visitor

I just got a card and can't even find the 16 digit evoucher code. Is there a particular place I'm supposed to check for that because all the numbers on my receipt are not up to 16 so I can't assess my package. 

11 REPLIES 11
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abby94 

Welcome to the community.

Is it a printed receipt that you have? It should be printed on the receipt somewhere. Where did you purchase it from?

Chris

sgac
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same thing.

I was trying to buy a top up voucher for my Mums PAYG phone and not sure if I bought the right voucher or i'm doing the wrong things.

Its a £20 e-Voucher.

It has a 16 digit PIN Number which I tried with VO preceeding on her phone but that didn't work.

It has a 16 Digit Serial number which I didn't try so far

It has a 16 digit TXN ID which is letters and numbers which I tried but didn't work either

Any pointers on whether its the wrong voucher I bought or am I trying the wrong thing?

Leanne_T

Hi @sgac 

Please see our How to Top-up a Pay As You Go Phone | Mobile Help | EE for details on how to use the E-voucher 🙂

Leanne.

@sgac : An eVoucher no. is 16 digits. So it won't have letters in it.

The VO should be followed by space then the 16-digit eVoucher no.

Is it an EE eVoucher?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi thanks for the reply.  It is an EE eVoucher, see attached photo redacted.   I tried the PIN number and 150 and nothing happened.   I didn't try the serial number which is the only other 16 digit code.  

So, I was assuming i've bought the wrong voucher & this will not top up a PAYG EE Mobile?

IMG_8641.jpg

James_B

Does the serial number work, @sgac?

James

I don't know, I am no longer with the phone so I can't try it, that was my question.

The online guidance says "text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number"

It does not say type in the Serial Number

It does not say type in the Pin Number

What is the Voucher Number?   Is it the Serial Number, the Pin Number or have I got the wrong voucher for PAYG Top Up?

James_B

Hi @sgac,

Your image does look like a genuine EE top up voucher.

You should be able to add the credit using the 16 digit serial number.

James

OK thanks for the pointer.

Should the guidance therefore say enter the Serial Number rather than Enter the Voucher Number?