cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Won’ on advent calendar but not showing what

Sturgeon
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve clicked the link today to the EE/BT calendar to my personalised page and on the landing page it says I’ve won. “Our elves have told us that you’re a winner – a big Christmassy congratulations to you. Head on over to your advent calendar page to see what you’ve won.” There are done further instructions below as to where I’ll receive the evoucher from. 

So I click on todays advent, scratch off and the usual no win message is there. I’ve checked daily, possibly missed yesterday so is this an error or how do I know what I’ve won?! Should this message show if I’ve won a previous day or is it suggesting I’ve won today as the scratch off doesn’t show that at all!

13 REPLIES 13
Sturgeon
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve clicked the link today and on the landing page it says I’ve won. “Our elves have told us that you’re a winner – a big Christmassy congratulations to you. Head on over to your advent calendar page to see what you’ve won.”

I click on todays advent, scratch off and the usual no win message is there. I’ve checked daily, possibly missed yesterday so is this an error or how do I know what I’ve won?!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sturgeon

I have sent you a private message for some details. 

Leanne. 

sarcon85
Investigator
Investigator

hello did you get a response to this?  I have had the same message but cant find my evoucher and have not had it emailed to me either.

I have had the same message, can you help?

Thanks

No I’ve heard nothing since. The message is still there on the landing page. 

sarcon85
Investigator
Investigator

I tried the number that was given on the same page that you got notifying you of your win , and after 45 minutes waiting the man who i spoke to didn't know anything about the EE promotion and advised i spoke to them.  I called customer service and she advised EE aren't running the promotion and gave me the same number to call. I give up

Leanne_T

Hi @sarcon85

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for some extra details. 

Leanne.

James_B

Hi there,

On Day 15 we gave out M&S vouchers and Day 16 we gave out Nando’s vouchers – congratulations! This would have only showed for you on the day that you’ve won. Please allow up to 7 days to receive this to your email address from noreply@myglobaloptions.com.

If you do not receive the e-voucher to your email address after 7 days, our friends at BlackHawk Limited can help – please find the contact number in the email or SMS we sent and provide your first name, last name and email address for them to confirm. All e-vouchers are issued by BlackHawk so our EE advisors will not be able to locate this for you.

If you do have any other questions, we're happy to help.

Happy holidays from the EE team.

57C8DEF5-4203-4640-85CA-B881FF181B42.png

Hi there. I’ve called the number and they’ve spent considerable time trying to help but they cannot go any further. They’ve said they need an order number to proceed but tried various checks against my name and email and couldn’t see me as a winner. EE are meant to share winners with this 3rd party and you’re meant to give them an order number for each prize. They’ve said as they can’t see my details, I must speak to EE which contravenes what you’re saying. It’s YOUR promotion and it’s clearly telling me I’ve won so I am owed my prize. Can you please continue to investigate as this is very frustrating? It couldn’t be clearer that I’ve won when I go back to the landing page for the promotion as per the screenshots below.