Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Re: Ee Perks password reset not working

Hi I'm having the same issue. I have registered and verified the email and I've had confirmation email re my ID. But when I go to log in it says details are invalid. Try resetting password never get the email to reset in inbox or junk. Am due to upgr...

Soph229 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Claim my Chromebook

I've just received my upgrade. The offer was phone with a Chromebook,but there is no Chromebook in the package. How do I claim the Chromebook please 

April18 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Entertainment Add-Ons

Hello, I have recently signed up for a 5G Sim Plan. On signing up, it gave my the option of Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and Britbox free for six months, which I selected. My SIM card has arrived and is in my device. I have added it to My EE...

MarkR13 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Motorola ear buds promotion

Started a new contract in January with a Motorola lite, main enticement being the free buds. A bit miffed at then finding out I had to apply through Motorola, which I did.... three months on and nothing? I have sent an email to Motorola chasing the a...

jm1489 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung Chromebook 4

I purchased a A52s on 8th March, the shop assistant said I get a Samsung Chromebook 4 with this phone, I received a txt for a link but it is closed. The end date given to me is tomorrow 17th March, I don't want to miss out, can you advise please? 

Lu49 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Xbox series x bundle

Is Xbox game pass ultimate included with the xbox series x deal billed at £31 a month? As I have been charged an extra £10 for game pass this month on top of the £31 it states.

John1990 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bt sport

Hello, I have BT sport ultimate  add on but never been able to log in as I have never received a log in and it does not recognise my mobile number or email. I cant understand this and really wonder why I pay extra for this

Resolved! How to claim chromebook

Hi i have just recently upgraded to samsung A52s 5g which offers free chromebook at an upfront cost of £30....i was told to log into samsung promotions.com claim chromebook & take pic of reciept & upload...but cant seem to find or do this.The chromeb...

Shack04 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early Upgarde

Thanks for your loyalty sharon!Treat yourself earlyGet 100% off Early Upgrade fee. There's never been a better time to upgrade.Upgrade early     I have this on my account but when I look to upgrade it says I need to pay outstanding balance?       

shazk71 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful