Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Cannot log in EE perks

I have EE perks however cannot log in, I have tried to reset password but it does not send me any Links?how can I access it?  

Leann4 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant access ee perks

I have seen similar posts about this but most get resolved by private messages. I am having difficulty accessing my ee perk account. it says it’s the wrong password and when I click to receive a reset link, I don’t get an email. I have tried this 3 o...

KHILL2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ear buds

Got my new Galaxy s22 and there was suppose to be free ear buds, don't see anything on the paperwork any ideas?

Xbox Game pass ultimate

I've already got several months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my xbox account. I've just received my code from EE for another 12months when I go to redeem the code it says it will only add one month. Should I wait for my current subscription to end o...

cfra3287 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add ons

I've been  with EE for a number of years now. I have just upgraded my contract as my previous was up for upgrade. Am I still able to add a Ps5 on to my contract even tho I have just upgraded as I have been on pay monthly for a few years now??

Dan1133 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PS5 Disc edition back in stock!

Received no notification, no emails or anything despite signing up but you can currently get PS5 disc edition with horizon forbidden west on the add to plan https://shop.ee.co.uk/add-to-plan#playstation follow that link and its on the list I've just ...

Lantoads by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can I not add the PS5 to my plan

The PS5 is in stock, I am a customer, I have a pay monthly plan.  Why can I not add the PS5 to my plan like several pages and buttons labelled "Add to plan" suggest I should be able to? I get to checkout and it is asking for the 590 (!!! overpriced!)...

Jeg944 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee perks

I have received an email to validate my EE perks. The nhs email is right. I cant update password site won't let me? 

Samsung phones

I am looking to upgrade. I prefer samsung. I like the samsung z. Just asking which samsung phone is best

Dorsie60 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful