Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Claim chrome book

Hello I just upgraded to a A52s with the chrome book offer. I am unable to see anywhere to claim this offer? It didn’t mention anywhere after checkout or on the Samsung offers page?  

Resolved! Claim chromebook

Hi Just bought Samsung s21 today and trying to claim chromebook. It is asking me to for digital image of my imei number how do I do this ? Thanks  

Rodgere by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NHS discount

I've been with EE since 2010 and don't benefit from the NHS discount because I've been with you so long. I'm due an upgrade but am looking now to swapping providers as I can get a better deal elsewhere. Why can't I use the 2 discounts together? It do...

No Apple TV+ Activation link

I have recently added 3 additional lines to my account for my daughter, Mum and Dad. All three came with the add on of Apple TV. Because they are under my account, I have looked on my account and have added them as add ons on their individual numbers...

Ckealy30 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot log in EE perks

I have EE perks however cannot log in, I have tried to reset password but it does not send me any Links?how can I access it?  

Leann4 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant access ee perks

I have seen similar posts about this but most get resolved by private messages. I am having difficulty accessing my ee perk account. it says it’s the wrong password and when I click to receive a reset link, I don’t get an email. I have tried this 3 o...

KHILL2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ear buds

Got my new Galaxy s22 and there was suppose to be free ear buds, don't see anything on the paperwork any ideas?

Xbox Game pass ultimate

I've already got several months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my xbox account. I've just received my code from EE for another 12months when I go to redeem the code it says it will only add one month. Should I wait for my current subscription to end o...

cfra3287 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add ons

I've been  with EE for a number of years now. I have just upgraded my contract as my previous was up for upgrade. Am I still able to add a Ps5 on to my contract even tho I have just upgraded as I have been on pay monthly for a few years now??

Dan1133 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful