cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for £300 Mastercard gift card invite text/email

inforequester
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my phone back in November (20th) and have yet to receive an invite to claim this. It's been almost 4 weeks since then. 

When I contacted EE about this over the phone, they sent me a text with a helpline to call regarding this (0331 630 5412), but after calling, their automated recording informs me that they won't be able to help until I get this text/email. So not really sure what to do about this? 

My email/phone details are up to date and I have checked my spam folders. Pretty disappointed as I paid extra to upgrade early too 😞  hope someone can help! 

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @inforequester

Welcome to the community.

The text message should come 15-30 days after receiving the phone.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the information. I've seen a lot of other folks with similar questions and receiving the same answer you've given me. 

However, should the invite text not appear by December 20th, what would be the next step to sort out the problem?

Cheers 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

You should then speak to our Mobile Care team who will be able to look into it for you, @inforequester.

Chris

Sjcrows
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been waiting quite a while too and getting told from EE they’ve sent their details over and so have the card company, I’ve got a manager escalating this but atm after speaking to the colleague at the card company and EE it’s sounding like a lot of customers aren’t going to be getting their cards til either after Xmas or new year 

JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still a joke though, I never dealt with such an appalling customer services team like this.

I was promised a call back within 24hrs - 30hrs ago still waiting, tempted to complain to the ombudsman service.

JohnDarlo71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Since my upgrade EE have had another £350 + off me, still no sign of my £300 promotion mastercard

Yeah, I got told to email my proof of purchase to the following to kick start the claim; claims @ eerewardclaim . co . uk (without the spaces)

But yeah, not exactly expecting miracles which is a shame 😞 hope it can get sorted soon if not for Xmas 

Sjcrows
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That email address is useless as no one ever reply’s to it at all

Sjcrows
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Got my text and card all in one go this morning, I’d recommend going through social media route as the guys and girls in charge of twitter account are spot on for helping, I’ve had help twice and can’t fault them at all.