Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Unlimited calls

Hello ,  I have recharged with 15 pounds package in which I got unlimited texts and unlimited calls in uk for a month , and now it’s been just 24 hours after my recharge and I am getting a message on the phone “you don’t have sufficient balance to ma...

Vaibhav2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top up not being recognised

I have been invited to top up my credit to receive free minutes and text. I have done this but the minutes/text have not been added and I’ve also had another text reminding me to top up. I’ve checked and my top up has been added to my credit. 

Tc1964 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data pack has not been renewed

On the 27th I received a text stating that my pack will be renewed the next night. As it usually does. However on the 28th and 29th I received a text stating that is to use my data I need an add-on or pack. Now my data has gone to 0 from around 98gb....

Resolved! can i add 3 numbers to my account?

Hi i have 3 different mobile numbers with Data on. can i add them all to my one on line account?  My sim cards are not in a phone but in my cars and alarm system. so i cannot take them out to top up etc. is there any way around this without putting t...

I want free reaward on minites

I have been. A customer for a wile but my minites are running out well to b quik I want to get a minites reward like use to with o2 I am thinking of changing over to another network as I haven't had a reward I nead minites can you give ms a free mini...

Packs

I had 30gig of rolled over data on my packs and topped up just £5 to put me on for 4 days until I could top up my £20 but I lost all my data and have started all over again, why did I lose all my data? Thanks

Tracy666 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Qatar add-ons for Pay as you go

Hello,I have a £10 monthly pay as you go set up with EE.  Looking at the relevant page for Qatar on here, it appears that the add-on / pack is for data only and can only be bought after landing there - i.e. to make texts and calls, I will have to top...