Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

New customer- how to get a payg pack

I am a new payg customer - do I have to top up with £10 and then choose a pack? On my account it says about the £10 pack, and my balance is 0. When I submitted my card info to ensure I can get discounts each month when I pay by card it hasn't updated...

Hwilk by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Data

I had 100gb on pay as you go however it finished before my pack even did so i was wondering why it went through so quick?

abx1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Top up my sim card

Hi, I try to top up my charge but the website does not accept my debit card. I change my card, but it does not work.How I can register a payment card?

Aliyeh by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free data boosts

As a PAYG customer on a £1 weekly subscription I have built up 800mb of free boost data - 16 * 50mb. This week the boosts were applied at a rate of 10mb each and my data allowance showed as 160mb. Has the value of the data boosts been reduced?

SDBarlow by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Service

Can somebody help pls . I just arrive in uk and I cannot top up because there is no service, and I cannot connect to EE at althe sum is on-site the phone but I cannot connect to EE... thanks

Using a £10 sim e-voucher

I have an old iphone 6 I wanted to keep in the car for emergencies.  I bought a sim at my local shop along with an e-voucher,  Try as I might I cannot get the evoucher to work.  Does the e-vocuher have to connect to an EE phone because if so I am stu...

Haycorns by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Voice Mail

I have turned VM off which has worked but I still get voicemails from EE. As I am pay as you go I do not want to be informed via VM as it costs me to listen to them.  Does anyone know how to stop VMs from EE?

gdp63 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Pay as you go options

My question is around subscriptions: I wanted to renew for a month with a pay as you go option, but when I try to do that only monthly subscriptions that renew every month appear. Are the other pay as you go options (without subscriptions) not availa...