Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Activating a payg

I bought a sim card 3 months ago and used it only for 1 month. Yesterday, I came back to the uk again and topped up but there was no option to activate the pack. The only option that I had was add-ons.

20 pound local pound renew

I topped up 20 pounds back November 12. Because says i needed to have 20 pounds to renew my local pack automatically today November 17th.  But it only renewed the expiration date and didn't add the data. Please help. Now my 20 pounds balance is lost....

I bought the package and the data was not added

Good afternoon. I´ve bought a pack 15GB (15 pounds), the service choosed is showed on my login but no data have been add. Because this i bought an add-on, i am travelling and i couldnt stay without data, the add-on data have been add at the same time...

Why did I have to pay twice to set up my SIM only plan?

I went online and ordered a SIM and bought the £20 bundle and paid and SIM sent. When I went to activate it it said I had no balance so paid another £18 when I set up my DD. Am I missing something here? Only place I know where to ask since joing EE. ...

Resolved! Re: How do I cancel a direct debit

Being told to go to your bank to cancel a direct debit is not a helpful response.  In the UK that works but if you arrive in the UK for a holiday from Australia and buy an EE (My Mobile) SIM card and then at the end of your holiday want to cancel any...

Himadri by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Boosts

Why does it say I will lose my boosts if I change from a £10 pack to a £15 pack??On the FAQs moving from £10+ to £10+ doesn’t cause boosts to be wiped?   

10404A68-0BC8-4DE0-A7D0-9F0067A9B725.png 3B10B0E6-C6EB-4692-872C-21815D496235.png

60 min Add-on ?

I have add-on 60 mins call after top-up £5. But when I after called a min, the app show me to debit 40p on value and don't debit 1 min. Why ?

GM818 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful