Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

No signal or data

Hi,I am on pay as you go and have 30GB of data however since last night it’s not connecting to the internet. I also have no signal but can still call and text? I have restarted the phone, reset the network settings and took the sim card out, please h...

Activate simCard

I tried to activate, doesn't work, i've i get a pack about, just can send a message, nothing else, but if i sent a message, they don't let me send a message to 150, can someone help me with that?

AlinB11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New sim

Hi.I bought £20 pay as you go. I was a gift gaff user, I provided PAC to EE during the transaction.Todays morning I receive a SIM card, I put it to the phone and till now I have no credits and I am not sure if they remember to transfer my number.I tr...

Eli88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data top up

HiMy 100GB data allowance ran out and I’ve paid for an unlimited data top up costing £40. Payment has gone through but data allowance has not been added to the account.I’ve tried calling ee but keep getting kicked out various routes of the automated ...

Updated Number Topped Up Old number

Hello,I recently changed my number, I bought a new sim and updated the number in my EE account. Then I topped it up but the money went onto my old sim??? I found this by sitting on the phone to customer service for over an hour. My question is, will ...

Wifi calling on pay as you go phone

I spoke to EE on the phone and they said it was not possible to get wifi calling on pay as you go so I am confused as it says differently on the webpage.I would like to know if this pay as you go phone has wifi calling please?https://shop.ee.co.uk/mo...

BarneyB by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Pack Didn't Renew

Hello,I recently topped up with £10 for my £5 pack to automatically renew however it never did and now I've only got 28p left on my phone. The £10 has disappeared even though I received a text stating that my current balance was £10:28. Any advice wo...

AvaRose90 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PAYG add-ons while roaming

Hello. I am a PAYG customer in Spain who needs to call a UK number. What is my best option using packs or add-ons to avoid paying standard charges? For instance, can I use the allowance from the 100 minute add-on (1 day) to call the UK from Spain? Ma...

moomin by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful