Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! How can I cancel my PAYG plan without calling?

Hello-I used EE usim when I was in the U.K and now I came back to Korea. When I buy my sim card and plan, they asked me how long will I you use, so I answered 6 months. Also, I received a message about 'If you decide to leave you'll need to use this ...

Lewina by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Changing number

I would like to change my mobile number as I don’t want particular person having contact but incase and important person tries calling example hospital if i forget to update on system is there a way i could get alerted on new number and then call the...

Khany92 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No data on topped up SIM

I've just topped up a SIM card for use in a ZTE dongle. It all looks to be connecing okay, the dongle is being allocated an IP address but there's no internet. When I look on EE mobile it says I have credit but under "Your allowances" it states 0MB o...

rasppi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go number to monthly contract

Hi I just bought a monthly contract phone on the same ee account as my pay as you go one. How would I be able to merge my pay as you go number onto my monthly phone ?

J1108 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Pay as you go/subscription pack

Does anyone happen to know if pay as you go - subscription pack is classified as pay as you go or monthly contract by EE. I am trying to use my Airtime credit toward my EE account, but it seems impossible without that clarification from provider. Man...

MartaMZ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund

Hi, I have about £18 credit on my phone and was wondering if I can get that refunded back into my account as I set up a rolling direct debit so therefor that money won't get used.Many thanks