cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup not arived even though account had money taken from EE

Ashwin1990
Investigator
Investigator

I toped up from the EE website using my debit card.

Money was taken but i didnt receive the money.

I waited a few hours and had to re top up using the call ee option again in the evening which worked.

I havent been refunded from the missing topup and it shows EE as the money went too

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ashwin1990 

Please call us on 150 and our pay as you go guides will get this looked into for you 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It could take a day to appear.

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)? Keep doing that until it does!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Ashwin1990
Investigator
Investigator

Same i went through the same exact situation 

Leanne_T

Hi @Ashwin1990 

Do you have a query we can help you with on the community? 

Leanne.

Ashwin1990
Investigator
Investigator

I cant find live chat  on the site nor app

Im awaiting a refund of £50 from a online ee site topup and it didnt come through.but my bank took the funds and i called ee and they had no record of it...and that same day i made another £30 topup via phone using my card which worked.but im still awaiting refund and the chat option removed is such a disappointment for dealing with such issues

Ashwin1990
Investigator
Investigator

Its been 8days.i had to topup twice and only the 2nd topup arrived

Awaiting this refund from ee been over a week nowAwaiting this refund from ee been over a week now

Leanne_T

Hi @Ashwin1990 

I am sorry the chat option is available for pay monthly accounts, to discuss the pay as you go refund please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne_T

Hi @Ashwin1990 

Please call us on 150 and our pay as you go guides will get this looked into for you 🙂

Leanne.