Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Data roaming pay as go

Hi allI am considering changing my from a contract to pay as you go. Does anyone know if you have data roaming for Europe included in the plan for pay as you go?Thanks 

tszejer by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Refund

Hello,I just bought my EE Sim for 15pounds - 25GBand I called 150 to activate my sim card, and bought top-up for 15pounds.but after I finished my payment, I realized I don't need to buy top-up.I need 15pounds subscription pack. but the package of my ...

Resolved! Subscription Pack

We have been overseas for several years but using a PAYG SIM card, mainly for text messages to members of the family in the UK without internet access.We are travelling to the UK shortly and it seems sensible to purchase a Subscription Pack with X am...

dande by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Password reset

Hey all,Trying to reset my password but the capture never appears for me to tick. I've tried on a mobile phone and laptop and no joy. Could you help?Scott

eSIM - EE - on iPhone XR

Newly registered. What is the link on ee website to purchase an eSIM and activate it via QR code on my iPhone XR please?

mazarabi by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Redund

I have topped my account up too much how do I get the money from my re account back to my bank ?

Charged twice

I've been setting up my new EE sim, whilst purchasing a pack there was a fault. As a result I purchased the pack again, the payment has gone out twice yet no updates have been made to my account? Can anyone shed some light on this one as the conversa...