Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Legacy 2020 Free Boosts

Hi quick payg questionif I attempt to change pack (in the EE app) from the previously new pack (post 2020) £10 [5Gb] to the latest new pack recently announced £10 [8Gb] - I get a message saying I will loose free boost stamps but I will be able to ear...

Jase80s by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Payment error on Pay as you go subscription packs.

I have tried multiple times to pay for my payg pack but it either says error processing payment or the dialog box for conformation doesn't load, i have been trying for multiple days and would appriciate some insight on why this might be happening.  

wajihhh by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payg £15 paid for 25gb pack

Paid £15 for pack. Received sim. Inserted sim, 2 days later still no service. How do I sort?When I send a message to AL it said I have zero balance.

LEENUT by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Help needed

Hi, I live abroad and signed up for the subscription pack as I could not work out how to use the credit I had topped up for a pack. I have just cancelled my subscription but was a day late before it renewed. Is it possible to get a refund? Alternativ...

Phone number change

Hello - my phone number (xxxxxxxxxxx) was meant to move over today to a pay as you go sim - that current sim has stopped working but my number hasn’t changed to my new pay as you go sim  [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board...

eu roaming charges

We have a £5 monthly subscription which gets us minutes texts and a small amount data which rolls over. We are told that from June 6th there needs to be an extra charge for using the data in the EU. Can we assume that telephoning and texting EU and U...

fradgoff by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Mobile number not recognised

I have been abroad and want to re -activate my mobile number. But I am being told it is not recognised, but definitley an EE number as have sim card.  Any suggestions as to how to contact someone to advise ?  I have not found an address to write to a...

Freskyn by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful