Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! my phone says i'm not registered on network

I've turned phone on & off.  I've removed sim & tried it in another phone but it still says the same.  I'm on pay as you go & according to the online account i have £9.26 credit balance.  I'm getting a message along the top of my phone saying emergen...

Kagg by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Renewing PayG pack abroad

Hello,I'm currently out of the country.  My last PayG pack expired a couple months ago.  I just topped up my active EE account and tried to purchase a pack.  I've texted 150 (and do get replies) but no indication the pack has activated. MYEE account ...

SFC4 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Pack

I’m trying to add a new 120gb data connected sim to my re account so I can monitor usage.  I have had 2 already and this is my 3rd but can’t remember what I did last timehow do I do that? it’s in a 4G router so can’t receive texts sent to it until re...

HHello by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Come back to my old pack

I want to come back to my old pack for 10 pounds per month with 20 gb of data. Because I didn't understand that my new package wil has only 1 gb of data and I didn't  know that I will need to change my phone number. How I can return to my old pack?

Can’t see my free allowance minutes

Hello, on 18th March I got an offer that I should top up £5 for a free allowance of 120 minutes.I did it but I did not receive the allowance.Please advise

AYB1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Ordered a sim card, hasn't arrived yet.

i Purchase 2 pay as you go SIM cards £10 each 1 arrived no credit called customer services they said couple of hours and it should be added to credit nothing so purchased £10 . The other SIM card still not arrived waiting 9 days no message to say it ...

Moved abroad: keeping mobile numbers on pay as you go

I have three mobile numbers on a 'family plan', and have recently (27th Dec 2022) moved to New Zealand for 14 months. We closed our account and were advised that in order to keep the numbers, we needed to use them at least once every three months. Bu...