cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please: Pack did NOT Renew Automatically even tho' I have plenty of Credit!

FrustratedAgain
Investigator
Investigator

Hello everyone,

I Topped Up on the 9th, and it should have Automatically Renewed on the 10th.

Everything looked fine on the 9th, and the Credit still shows correctly on my account on the 13th.

All the TEXT HELP options say that I have credit on my account, but then say that: "You need to add some credit to pay for your Pack......Your pack will then start automatically."!!!!!!

I am not trying adding any more credit as there's already plenty there!

The EE website shows me my Credit, but won't allow me to use it Renew anywhere!

It's quite frankly ridiculous  

😖

How can I get Help to fix it, please?????

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
FrustratedAgain
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Oni_23 ,

I have exactly the same problem - did someone help you to fix it?

I Topped Up on the 9th, and it should have Automatically Renewed on the 10th.

Everything looked fine on the 9th, and the Credit still shows correctly on my account on the 13th.

All the text options say that I have credit on my account, but say that: "You need to add some credit to pay for your Pack......Your pack will then start automatically."!!!!!!

The EE website shows me my Credit, but won't allow me to use it Renew anywhere!

It's quite frankly ridiculous  😖

How can I get Help to fix it?????

Also, I can't find where to start a new post!!!

Thanks.

FrustratedAgain
Investigator
Investigator

Hello @k4j ,

I have exactly the same problem - did you get it fixed in the end?

Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FrustratedAgain 

Sorry to hear that your pack didn't renew automatically. Could you try texting NOW to 150 please?

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G ,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have already tried that (texting NOW) at least 3 times, and switched my mobile off in-between.

Each time, I get the message: "You need to add some credit to pay for your Pack, please top up at ee.co.uk/EE. Your pack will then start automatically."

When I type BALANCE it shows that I have more than sufficient credit.

When I go on the EE website it shows that I have more than sufficient credit.  

Today, when I Logged In to EE again, this time it showed the message:

"Your pack didn't start on 10th ---OCT--- 2023 because you didn't have enough credit."  That's completely wrong!  It did renew in October 2023, and in November 2023 - I have all the 150 TEXTS to show that.

On that same website page it shows that the Credit is there, and when I view my Top Up History, it shows that it was Topped Up on 9th Dec 2023.

How do I get it to use my Credit to renew my Pack?

Thanks

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

This should be a really easy, automatic process, @FrustratedAgain. I'm really sorry that it hasn't been this time for you.

I recommend speaking with our Mobile Care team on 150 so they can look into this and try to activate the pack manually for you.

Chris