Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

EU Roaming

I've got text from EE that since 6th June 2023 there charges to EU Roaming. Are there any options to keep my EU Roaming? Maybe changing my pack?

nazit by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Pacote 50 gigas

Olá pessoal, ontem comprei um pacote de £20.00 para 50 gigas de Internet e hoje está dizendo que não tenho Internet, alguém sabe me dizer o que houve 

Pay as You Go Pack Top Up

Hi  Is there currently an issue with the payment section of the pay as you go pack top up? When I select the pack I want and enter my card details there should be a bank verification box that appears at the end of the purchase stage but I just get a ...

Resolved! Data

Can I get more data till I top up on the 28th

My SIM won't let me ring anymore

Hi my SIM card won't let me fone anyone but it was fine yesterday. When I try to call anyone it comes up with "call ended" I've changed nothing plus I can't even call 150 it does the same! Plz help

Serena43 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ADD data

I have such a problem, at the beginning of April I ran out of top-up internet without limit. Now I would like to renew the same but I don't see this package. How to do it?

Norbi1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go

Bought a SIM card today registered card pay as you go but I cannot top up using a voucher because I can’t dial out 150 or add voucher to account as I cannot get a code to type in