Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

During upgrade cannot choose the colour of my phone

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can advise me?I am trying to upgrade my phone to an iphone 13 on the EE website.When I go in I have chosen the RED phone, but when I go to check out it keeps reverting to the BLACK phone! It says red is in stock, so why, a...

Katlady1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max - Alpine Green stock

Hi, I ordered this phone last Monday and was told I can expect it to be delivered within 7 days, it's not been dispatched to me yet. When can I expect the iPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb Alpine Green to be in stock? Thanks 

Return

How to i return an incorrect item

My Account Closed

I start EE yesterday I did everything online IPhone 13 Pro max and Apple Watch Apple Watch is delivered today to me but my phone didn’t come with watch also my new simcart didn’t come. So i try to contact customer services been 20 min no one answerin...

iPhone 13 Pro Max - Back order

I’ve recently ordered a iPhone 13 Pro max 128gb in alpine green as part of my upgrade deal. I assumed I would have it by now considering I placed the order on Sunday 5th but apparently it’s on a back order. Frustrated considering there was no mention...

MitchTS by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery update

Ordered iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in blue on 7/6/22 while in an EE store. The staff member said it would be delivered next day but haven’t had anything through about delivery (have had order confirmation). When can I expect it to be delivered as I am g...

Order

Hi I ordered a new iPhone 13 this morning . Got a confirmation email to say my order is being processed and a order number . When I search the order number it doesn’t work and when I rang EE they coudnt find my number or tell me if I got accepted 

Amend order

How can I amend an order? I ordered an upgrade last night but ordered the phone in the wrong colour. Have tried twitter and calling 150 but cannot get through. Can someone help please? Thanks!

delivery times

anybody know how long it's takes to receive a games console xbox series X ordered today around 1pm 

spill2484 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful