Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

I was told my order was coming

I was first emailed and told to call in to discuss my order but as I don't have a sim I used the live chat in order to fulfil this request.  I had spoke to two different Customer Service Advisors to ensure that my order was definately coming and they...

2022-05-25.png
ShiiC23 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered upgrade last week but no update or phone received

I ordered an upgrade to iPhone 13 pro last week but haven’t received any updates from EE regarding the order status, nevermind the phone itself! I was led to beleive my new phone would be despatched within 24hrs! What is happening @EE?!

Epl by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Hello. I placed the order on the phone today. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, planthom white Color.  I have received an e-mail that I will get a message when it will be on its way. Then I received an e-mail that you need more information about me. Can I fi...

New phone

Hi. My new phone was due to be delivered today but I've received a text from DPD stating 'sorry we missed you etc'.  I've been in all day, no one attempted to deliver to my house and the photograph on the delivery details is NOT my house.  The addres...

iwan1976 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered upgrade phone

Hi, I ordered a new phone (upgrade) and it took the upfront cost from PayPal but I haven’t received an email or anything from EE about my order.. is this normal?  I ordered this morning around 10am. 

Resolved! Where’s my new SIM?

Ordered a new 5g SIM on the 12th May. not arrived yet (now the 22nd)order number is not accepted on the track my order optionno details on delivery date if the old sim is somehow also the new one and there is actually nothing to deliver then there’s ...

Monkton by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order

I ordered an iPhone 13 yesterday and I have received an email confirmation. However, the order tracking isn't showing my orders status.

astar400 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order hasn’t arrived

I ordered an upgrade a couple days ago and it said it would be dispatched in a day, the online tracker app doesn’t work and I’ve had no updates, tried called 150 but none of the options are what I’m after, what can I do?

Order

Hi I am suppose to be getting the delivery of my new phone today however I have not been sent a tracking number or a order number (only have the account number on the confirmation email) for me to track this. I paid for next day delivery. Can anyone ...

Gnic by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful