cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Processing taking a while?

PaintOfCoat
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So, last week Monday on the 12th I ordered a PS5 Dualsense Edge Controller, at the time they were awaiting stock, stock was available the next day on the 13th. It says 1-3 days delivery, all I have had is the confirmation email and the EE app/website won't give me any info on my orders or even show the order in the "My orders" part of the website.

I spoke to someone on chat yesterday and all I got told was to expect delivery in 24-48 hours - which just isn't right as I don't even have a tracking number and it's now the weekend and I can't see it arriving on a Sunday. They also said my order is on "open sales" meaning it's at the warehouse but not been picked, how on earth does this take so long!? Considering it says 1-3 days delivery or has the option for express delivery and I've been waiting just under a week and it's not even been picked.

I've ordered from EE before and stuff has been delivered pronto so I'm not holding out any hope it's even going to arrive.

Has anyone got any experience with this or knows why it's taking almost a week to literally pick it at the warehouse and send it off, its not like they're looking for a needle in a haystack.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PaintOfCoat 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the order, I would suggest giving us a call on 150. Our mobile guides will get the order looked into and give you an update. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne 🙂

PaintOfCoat
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T Can you tell me what options i need to press as when I tried phoning 1t0 the options were to do with broadband and my phone plan and nothing about other enquiries so I wasn't sure which options to press

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PaintOfCoat 

Thanks for coming back to me. 

If you select account queries the team can get this looked into for you or transfer you to the correct team 🙂

Leanne.