cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra

Karlzkie
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone got their s24 ultra 1tb??? I rang customer service yesterday and apparently the waiting time for s24 ultra 1tb is about 28 days??? If I'll receive mine after 28 days will I still be able to receive my free galaxy watch?

13 REPLIES 13
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Karlzkie 

Welcome to the community

The last date to claim the watch is 29th February through the Samsung claims portal.

Chris

Oh is that so? Hmm. But the thing is I rang customer service and the waiting time for the s24 ultra 1tb titanium grey is about 28 days? And if that's the case I won't be able to get my free galaxy watch then.😞 is there way EE can expedite this?

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Karlzkie

This offer was for orders between 17th January - 25th January. The 28 day estimate is for orders placed today, and they're sent out in the order in which they were placed, clearing the oldest orders first. There should be enough time to receive the phone and claim the watch.

If there's any problem, let us know and we'll do our best to help. 🙂

Chris

Yes, I placed my order on 24th of January in EE Crewe. But still, there's no movement at all from my order. Could you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Karl

Christopher_G

Your phone will be sent when stock is available, @Karlzkie 

We clear and send them out in the order in which they were placed. DPD will be in touch with you when it is ready to be delivered. 

If you would like to discuss your order, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

Hello is the waiting time still 28 days? As I made pre order before 2 days and I was told 14 days? 

Katie_B

Hi @ManuelaLazarova

I'd love to check this for you.

What colour and memory size did you order?

Katie

Hello I ordered 1T yellow one

Katie_B

Hi @ManuelaLazarova

This colour and memory size is showing as available to order and to expect despatch within 14 days. 

The timescales you have been provided are correct.

Katie 🙂