cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra pre-order

ElishaWebster
Explorer

I ordered 28 days ago and still havent recieved any delivery information about my order. Im getting a bit worried as the deadline for the watch is getting close. 

15 REPLIES 15
Chewie3ooo
Investigator
Investigator

Same. I phoned on the 3rd and spoke to someone, he said they are/were out of stock, there would be more stock in 2 weeks (so the 17th) but all I've had is the same e-mail saying;

Your order is on track.

Great news! Your new Samsung S24 Ultra 1TB Black is coming soon and your order will be with you shortly.

Your order is confirmed but we’re awaiting your expected delivery date. This is while we wait for delivery confirmation from the manufacturer. We’ll be in touch soon with an update on your order.

I've had that twice now. Still no update, and can't use the tracker to track the order.

So... You're not alone! There's that I suppose.

Kyle | Chewie

If you go to the EE website to purchase an S24 ultra 1Tb as of 5 minutes ago they are listing the following usually dispatched in times:

Black - 14 days

Grey - 7 Days

Violet - 7 Days

Yellow - 14 Days

So If you ordered 28 days prior to the 19th then you probably should have had dispatch by now.

Edited to add the Samsung UK website direct purchase page is listing (all 1TB) delivery by

Grey - 22.2

Black - 13.3

Violet - 13.3

Yellow - 6.3

Which makes things look worse for most colours.

Poor form EE not to communicate with people who have ordered phones from you based on your own predicted dispatch dates if you are now missing them.

There will also be a lot of people who are coming up to or have exceeded their "must claim promo items within 30 days and physically need phone to verify  IMEI to claim" window who are wondering what you/Samsung will do for them if this is exceeded due to late delivery. Perhaps we can also get an update on this?

Re untrackable order, the website will give this error if you don't use order number and primary contact (either email or phone number) so try both to see if that is the problem. Won't help you though as it just reiterates whatever was in your last email. Or in my case suddenly tells me a load of incorrect information e.g. I'm picking up from an EE shop (I'm not) and must hand over a trade in (I'm not trading in a phone).

Yeah this is what my first email said. Picking up from the store, but then gave my address, and said about trading my phone, which I'm not.

I'll probably phone again this weekend and if I'm not satisfied with the information I'm given, I will make complaints. Probably won't change anything, but it'll make me feel proactive haha

Kyle | Chewie

Pre ordered the samsung s24 ultra 1TB Black on the 24th January so I could claim the galaxy watch 6 but EE has just informed me there is a shortage of stock from samsung and they have no idea when my phone will be delivered so I will miss the deadline to claim the watch (29th February ) and it is out of EEs hands I will be getting in touch with samsung promotions tomorrow when there lines are open to tell them that this is unacceptable due to no fault of my own why should I miss out on promotion 

Lets hope Samsung UK have some reasonable answers for us then, one would imagine trading standards might have something to say about companies soliciting phone purchases with attached promotions when they know purchasers will not be able to claim as having the physical product to hand is essential to make a claim and they know they won't be delivering it in time for them to do so.

Exactly i will making this clear to them tomorrow when I phone 

Please post an update here with their response will be useful to know.

ElishaWebster
Explorer

Hey, 

I phone EE up just and they asked me to cancel my order because they are not getting any 1Tb phones back in. The stock just isn't there apparently or I will have to wait even longer and won't be entitled to the extra. I said yes because my upgrade is well over due. They are trying to sort a new plan out for me on a 512gb one. It's so disappointing that they couldn't provide you the service that they offered! How do you run out of phones, you must know how much stock you have.

I'm not sure whether you could report this to trading standards because this really isn't on. 

Spoke to someone at samsung today explained the situation and was told to send my order confirmation showing date of order to galaxywatch6@samsungoffers.claims 

So that they had a record of order date then when I eventually get phone too email the screenshot of delivery note and ime number and they would be able to sort something out to claim the watch