Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

network down

The network seems to be down on my phone. I am in Mallorca. It was working well until yesterday. The 4g disappeared and then whole network. I cannot call customer services as my phone isn't working. Please can someone help or let me have an email add...

Starnge issues with two numbers

Hi I am having major issues. When trying to receive texts. In my phone settings my mobile number is one thing when a relative texts me they text an old number and the text gets to me. But somebody trying to text me using the number in my phone settin...

AApsley by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Credit but no data or minutes.

My account says I have £25 credit but it also says I have no messages, no minutes and no data. How can I use this credit? I am outside the UK at the moment and need to use my phone. I though i would be able to top up using this credit but it indicate...

AApsley by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Call wanting not working!

Hi. like in the topic: call waiting not working on iPhone 11 Pro! I’m on pay monthly plan! When I’m talking with someone over the phone and someone else trying to call me same time I can only see on my screen flash of the waiting call and then nothin...

roaming in menorca

hello im just trying to find out if there are any roaming chargers or any “fair use” caps as i have a holiday planned and also which networks i should be connecting to thanks 

No service

I am in Mexico on my phone is not working what’s the weather is telling me NO SERVICE 

Resolved! Active meu EE fora de Uk

I brought my sim card from London to Italy, I put it on my cell phone but it doesn't make calls, I use mobile data and doesn't receive either. How active is he outside of Uk?

Re: Changing number

i have just get a new iphone xr online not from ee. but i need to keep my number but how do i do that. and i need to cancel my old contract because i have a new one with the online shop but it is still with ee