Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can’t call or text from abroad

Hi all, I’m in Malta currently and can’t make calls or texts, even to ee, 150, or voicemail. I can receive both though. hopefully someone can help. I guess it could be because of having premium rate numbers blocked but the numbers I’m calling shouldn...

Phone calling contacts with ear while on another call

I have recently upgraded to a oppo find x2 pro but it's constantly calling someone from my contacts list while on another call, any ideas if a known issue or could it be a faulty phone? I've check sensor operation but seems ok.

Alexm1q by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I can't receive calls or text messages

I am in Nigeria at the moment, I am on contract, but I can't receive calls or text messages on my phone.  I was told I can receive calls and texts messages, but to make calls I have to add on. I don't want to make calls just to receive it and also te...

Obi-B by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot send or receive texts on new EE sim

Hi, I have a problem that I cannot send or receive texts on my new EE sim card. I can call and receive calls on it, and have checked that I have the correct message centre for my messages. I currently have a Samsung A52 5g mobile. Can anyone help me ...

Steve212 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No data

I have an EE eSIM in my iPhone XS Max running IOS 13.5.1. Since installing a Spanish physical SIM from a provider called Lobster to add a Spanish phone number, my EE eSIM has stopped connecting to the internet (i.e. no data). I can only access the in...

Mojo72 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Picture messaging fraud - scandalous

I was charged by EE for sending two photo SMS messages to two correctly formatted British mobile numbers (not the long number EE seemingly uses on billing when you send an SMS message to an email addresses).  These numbers are not contacts from my ph...

tag1_uk by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

All incoming calls are coming through as no caller ID

Ever since I’ve switched over to EE my calls keep coming through as no called ID. I’ve had a few job calls saying no caller ID and I’ve had to ask for their number for me to call them back. I don’t think it is my phone cause with my other sim I’m pre...

Ihsaan13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming data

Hi, My mobile data was working fine when I arrived abroad but it stopped working every now and then. Recently it stopped working completely.  My roaming is on, my allowance was recently renewed and I manually changed the network to a different provid...