Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Charges to call UK from eu

I know pre brexit we could call the UK from the EU as part of our allowance, but is that still the case? Just landed in France and got the standard welcome to France message.However this time it read a little differently between the lines as it said ...

International roaming suddenly stopped

I am in Greece and I have made a few roaming calls and have used some data as well. About an hour ago I realised I had no more internet or calls. My pay as you go has unlimited calls and plenty of GB left. I can't see why my roaming access has been s...

akist by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: EE WiFi Calling: All you need to know

Hi,  is there any reason as to why EE are forcing Wi-fi Calling at all times even when we have full signal  I understand it should kick in when poor coverage or no coverage is present but full service ? having to turn the service on and off or Wi-fi ...

Dr-999 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! ,Roaming

Hi I forgot to turn on my roaming before I went to greece. I have no signal to send a message to ee but I have WiFi and have added roaming to my account but as yet my phone still hasn't updated. I have turned it off and on but still no joy.  

Conference calling on iPhone

Any ideas how best to run conference calling on an iPhone with EE? The Merge Calls system no longer works, and it seems that EE have removed their Group Calling function as of 31st Jan 2021.  I have other services I can use, but this is getting to be...

Snajix by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wifi calling drops out

I'm really fed up with this! we live in a rural community with poor signal quality with all networks but EE were supposedly the better of them all. so, three weeks ago we moved over to EE and the signal was...meh...at best but expected. so we have to...