Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Phone not going to voicemail

Hello.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S20.  Voicemail is set up.  However, when someone calls me and I am unable to answer, it just rings out.  The only time voicemail is an option is when I reject a call.  How do I resolve this please?

Resolved! Charges to call UK from eu

I know pre brexit we could call the UK from the EU as part of our allowance, but is that still the case? Just landed in France and got the standard welcome to France message.However this time it read a little differently between the lines as it said ...

International roaming suddenly stopped

I am in Greece and I have made a few roaming calls and have used some data as well. About an hour ago I realised I had no more internet or calls. My pay as you go has unlimited calls and plenty of GB left. I can't see why my roaming access has been s...

akist by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: EE WiFi Calling: All you need to know

Hi,  is there any reason as to why EE are forcing Wi-fi Calling at all times even when we have full signal  I understand it should kick in when poor coverage or no coverage is present but full service ? having to turn the service on and off or Wi-fi ...

Dr-999 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful