Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

No roaming or signal abroad whilst in EU

Hello,  I am currently abroad in Europe and have had no signal for many days now. On the EE website it says to turn on roaming in the account settings I have done this and am now 2 days still without phone signal.  The next steps say to text or call ...

Roaming Issue

I am currently in Spain. I was told in store that roaming was very straightforward and I thought I had done this yesterday. I have arrived in Spain and seemingly it hasn't worked. I have tried to enable roaming via the app and followed the instructio...

furious3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Texts suspended

I have had a text telling me my texts are suspended, I only text my friends and my speaker doesn't work to call people, I have tried calling 8 times now and every time after minutes on hold im disconnected from your side, I just hear beep beep beep a...

Mg22x by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Poor outgoing sound quality on calls

I’m having this issue too with an iPhone 8. No rhyme nor reason to it happening. Can be Indoors on WiFi calling our out and about. Sometimes no ringing on outgoing calls but it does actually ring on the incoming phone. Sometimes no sound then after a...