Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming in EU duration

Hello, Unfortunately, I had to permanently move to Bulgaria but I still have a contract that lasts until January 2023. I wanted to know how long will my roaming be available in Bulgaria and will my Sim card stop working at any time? Obviously I will ...

Sebilion by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Wifi calling only works for a few minutes

I was really pleased when EE enabled wifi calling (aka VoWiFi) for PAYG customers, but I have a frustrating issue with it on my Realme 6. It'll work properly on my phone for maybe 10 or 20 minutes, with the little wifi calling icon showing and all, b...

SqueakyB by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: My EE - let us know what needs to be fixed

When I go to account settings and Content Control I try to enable roaming on my account and it keeps coming back with an error saying you are unable to save the changes.  I am currently in Dubai unable to connect to the host network (I am on wifi pre...

Jaycloth by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Using my data abroad

Hello, I’m travelling to Poland, can I use the data I have or do I need to do something extra to be able to use my data while I’m in Poland?

annaf by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Deleted picture message

I received a picture mms and managed to log on to view but have accidentally deleted it. Is there a way of retrieving this? Thanks

Block witheld numbers but give them a msg

Can EE settings mean I can block witheld numbers but instead of it ringing out to VM so they leave a msg from a call I have not seen..... That they get a msg saying.. We're not connecting witheld numbers.. Rather than my handset blocking the call but...

J8ird by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I can’t connect to network in Dubai

Hello, I have arrived in Dubai and my iPhone 11 Pro Max will not connect to a local mobile network.  It has always done this automatically before (received texts with details of charges etc.) but I have recently changed from a monthly contract to a P...

Jaycloth by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

voicemail delays

I rely on calling over wifi - no EE or other network signal at home. I am experiencing delays in receiving voicemails by a number of days - eg today I received a voicemail from August 25th. To my knowledge I have lost at least two pieces of work beca...

Voicemail number

I have a Samdung S21 on pay monthly with EE, and when I press and hold number 1 it's says " you need to add a number to access your voicemail" what number do I need to add? My number? Thanks  

Kelly782 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful