Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Unknown caller

Hi.I recently bought a new phone, a Nubia Red Magic 3 (Android 9.0, about the same hardware platform as a One Plus 7).I plan to use it on EE, instead of my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus,  but so far I have a problem. When someone calls me I dont get the pho...

PAYG in Greece

I am going to Greece for a week, can I use my PAYG data and calls, or do I need to buy a roaming pack?

Voicemail and deleted battery

Hi, everyone. The other day I inadvertently let my mobile phone's battery become completely depleted. At the time I didn't have voicemail set up. I got to thinking: what would have happened in that situation (a depleted battery) if I had had voicemai...

Can't access voicemail without a PIN

HI there I've had same phone for ages and never had trouble accessing my vm before. I am now told I need to have a PIN number. I'm in the UK. I tried to call 150 this am but there was no help for this specific issue available there. Can someone pleas...

Evelyn28 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No data in Portugal

I have mobile data switched on and automatic network selection on. The iPhone shows 4G but I have no data connection. Only Wi-fi works. It was fine in Spain but having crossed into Portugal it has stopped working. I tried manual network selection but...

radiorat by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Why is voicemail not working ?

I've tried restarting my phone but I'm still getting the message about needing to have a pin, tried texting VM ON to 150 and tried calling my voicemail several times but still having no luck.

Hjadey89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why can't anyone reach my voicemail?

I had a call and it lasted ages, so I tried calling from my landline to my phone to see what's the problem was. The call rings atleast 1minute before it says "This caller is unavailable" but  my phone is on and voicemail should be on too with a perso...

boneyem by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful