cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant dail out or except incomming call. currently aboard .

affyuk1
Visitor

I cant make call ir except call , cant call the hekp line as its satates call barring is enablled . i checked the call barring options and these are turned off. ive also reset the phone . resterated the phone . still no way to dail out . states call brring is enabled . i have the 120 mins addon which was working and my phone was working . last time i checked i had 49 mins remaing and at least 15 days for the add-on to expire. please help as i am in KSA and no onther  way of commnicating .

thanks in davance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Let's check the absolute basics. Does your phone show mobile network coverage? You need that in order make/receive calls, send/receive text messages, or use mobile data.

If the answer is yes, can you be more specific about "it states call barring is enabled" - what is "it" that says this? And how does "it" do so - is it an audible message? Or a visual display?

Have you tried manually connecting to every available local network?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Let's check the absolute basics. Does your phone show mobile network coverage? You need that in order make/receive calls, send/receive text messages, or use mobile data.

If the answer is yes, can you be more specific about "it states call barring is enabled" - what is "it" that says this? And how does "it" do so - is it an audible message? Or a visual display?

Have you tried manually connecting to every available local network?