Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

unknown phone numbers

Hi folks! I've tried to check and fix it in my phone settings but it seems that is not the case. I have my phone for quite a while now and never had that problem before. What changed recently is I moved from EE contract to pay as you go. What is the ...

Wifi calling samsung

@Apparently EE have informed me of a problem with wifi calling on Samsung handsets only. Has anyone else had the same information and if so what feedback have you received from EE. Over 2 weeks now I've been waiting to have it fixed

Major30 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Forgot to turn on Data Roaming before leaving UK

I’m relatively new to EE and haven’t traveled since lockdown. But I forgot to turn on data roaming in my account settings before leaving the UK for France. My phone hasn’t connected to the local network; no text message when I arrived, no service, no...

Roaming in Ireland

Checked twice this Summer with agents on 150 about crossing the border from N Ireland into the Republic. At first was told no charge for calling or data use. Second time was told charges are to commence in January 2022 so wouldn’t be charged. I was c...

Snubz08 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roam abroad question

Hi there I will be going to Canada/USA for a 2.5 months and I understand I can buy a "Roam abroad" add on which allows me to use my UK allowance for data and call time while I'm abroad. For the call allowance, would this mean I could make calls to ot...

Dugmac by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming in Jamaica

Good morning,  I would like to find out how I can receive my text messages whilst I am in Jamaica. I tried to sort out my roaming before travelling here but it doesn’t seem to have worked.

Slodge87 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming abroad issues

Hi, I've got a standard pay monthly plan with no special roaming addons.I was wondering if I need to get something specially enabled to get incoming calls abroad.(Outside EU)Suppose I don't want to make calls, I just want my phone to ring while I'm r...

see1985 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Re: Charged for number 09011190900 we didn't dial ??

Why are EE not blocking this number as its a SCAM number and charges a service fee to users. The claim to be Hermes or HMRC!By EE not blocking this number, you are funding fraud! I find it unacceptable that EE are not looking out for their customers!...

Lucywhit by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful