Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Service abroad

So recently whilst abroad I had my data and roaming switched off so I did not get any charge - my bill came in £290.00 when speaking to EE they tell me it is because I used whatsapp on wifi ----- after arguing the point they tell me that if connectio...

Neeni72 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bank code

Since changed to the iPhone 13 pro max I can’t get codes to pay for thing I am not happy as this not good please can you sort this 

Sue246 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone will not dial new number in Cyprus

Hello, I have been in Cyprus a good while, and have never had any issues with making phone calls. However in the last few weeks, I am unable to ring any Cypriot number that I have not previously rang and connected to. I have connected to all three ne...

DavidR90 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming signal

Hi all .I have big problems with EE in Europe . First when I arrive in Europe from UK I can’t receive any message ….I call them and after 1 day I start receive message…..but after another day again same problem …I call them again and surpriseeeee ….....

Resolved! Testing TO america

I was wondering how much it would cost me to send a text to someone in america. not roaming, but sending and recieving texts from a person in america, i am in england.

Alzeido by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roam Abroad Pass in Canada

I would like to purchase the Roam Abroad Pass for Canada. Will Canadians / people with Canadian numbers be able to text/call me free off charge? Veema

veema by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

No Data When Roaming

Hello, I am currently roaming  in  Canada, I have an  EE iPhone  SE as  a company issue phone, however, I cannot get mobile data to work.  Yes, Data Roaming is enabled and it shows 3G  for the service provider on full bars.  I can  make calls, but no...

chrisit by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

UK to South Africa

I am in SA for a few months and need to be able to receive text messages. I am using my iPhone with data roaming off so only receive emails and WhatsApp messages in WiFi areas. How do I get text messages to come through? I have searched for plans but...

Resolved! Calls from my contacts showing No Caller ID??

Hi there, I called 150 to transfer my 2 mobile numbers (primary + secondary) from Pay Monthly to PAYG, which was successfully executed on the day when my contract ended. However, a day after the transfer, I found that every time someone from my conta...

cl881 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Charged out of allowance for call to sky mobile

I have a pay as you go sim which includes free minutes. However I have been charged for calling my wife on her mobile which is on the Sky mobile network. I am well within my allowance of minutes. We were in adjacent towns in uk at the time. 

NigeB7 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful