Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

can not call or send sms abroad

Hello, i am abroad and can not send sms and can not call, says calls barred. but i can receive messages, but can not receive calls, also mobile data not working,  what is the problem? i have pay as you go sim card.

Zaibelis by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No data connection in Greece

I'm in Greece and I can't get mobile data connection, Even though my plan includes it and I've reset my phone, etc.. I can only use WiFi, but can't make calls or receive calls. 

Rajjas by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Roaming in EU

Hi all,I’m currently in Paris and I have tried to use my EE number but it was unsuccessful.I only see the 3G I tried switch to 4G and 5G and even reset my network setting with No success.i also contacted EE customer services and again no success. I’m...

Reemz by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Flag on text

I see the is a few people with same problem as this.I went on holiday to cape verde at the beginning of November I did not use my phone roaming (calls,text) but did use though WiFi when I come home all my text now keep coming though with cape verde f...

Jon45601 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"unauthorised" number calling from Greece

I cannot contact the UK from Greece, including C/S as all calls are rejected as being unauthorised on both Wind and Cosmote. I have followed all advice, have 150 confirmation that EU roaming is switched on. On the Controls tab the International Roami...

Roaming in Canada

Hi, My phone hasn't connected to any network since I've landed in Canada. I have a "roam further" swappable smart benefit on and active, but it's still not working. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? My phone's is a one plus 6t from EE. Thanks!

DeqaDini by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: My phone won't work properly in Macau

I put a roaming app so I could use my phone in Australia. I can’t call to the U.K. or send texts to non iPhone users and can’t see on the website where I can send an email to get it sorted and of course I can’t ring them either. Anyone else know what...

No signal

I’m in Brazil and a don’t have signal and internet… before I came I called to activate the travel pass… but I doesn’t work… what do I do? I can’t call there.

catarine by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful