Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Unable to use SIM in Brasil

I am in Brasil. My prepaid SIM card have been blocked. I am trying to recharge it with a recharge bought from Recharge.com but it is not working.   I cannot log in through https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app, because, since my SIM is locked I do not recei...

Is this a scam text message?

Anyone have any info on this text message? Never seen it before. The full title of the message is "Subject: A festive treat for you". I'm on EE btw. https://i.imgur.com/XkEQXI8.jpg

Can’t call Lithuanian numbers in Lithuania

I’m with EE business plans for years. I am in Lithuania at the moment on the busses trip. Roaming is on. Can call all UK numbers, but can’t call ANY Lithuanian numbers?! Why? How to do business in other countries? Been in touch with EE but they expla...

TomasKol by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Calling from outside of the UK on PAYG

Hi,I have a PAYG SIM and am currently in the UAE.I am able to receive calls that are made to my UK mobile number.However, I’m unable to make calls locally within the UAE or internationally.How do I configure my EE account to be able to both make call...

Salvia by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

UAE - 120mins from anywhere

Hi, I am currently in Dubai and have taken advantage of the “120 mins from anywhere bundle”  Where can I see the remaining mins?Can I add another bundle (same one) in the same month, should I run out? ThanksYama 

Yama1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi Are 0300 calls still free from your mobile? Thanks

Shauni999 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

why have I been charged for a phonecall

I have a plan for 250 minutes a month. Earlier last week I had a charge for a phonecall for a normal number and yet was charged 35p. How do you get in touch with EE to find out why I was charged. By the way I have over 200 minutes left of my call tim...

Julesden by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful