Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Using Pay Monthy in France

Hiya  im going to France hopefully in sept 2022 and wondered if your contract is included in France or do I need to buy and add on? thanks  Dee 

Dee1983 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Malicious Calls

I have been receiving malicious calls from no caller ID.  The police are involved and have advised me to ask the malicious calls bureau to supply incoming call data for my number so that this can be traced.  Please can someone direct to the correct d...

Jojo1369 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unable to make calls to a Asda SIM

An Asda SIM card is unable to receive incoming calls and txt from my EE SIM, and I have also tried from another EE SIM and its the same.That Asda SIM does receive incoming from other networks. I am able to receive incoming calls from the Asda SIM to ...

Unable to make calls or txts but can receive

Hi,I'm currently roaming on PAYG, but im unable to make outbound calls or text.I can however receive calls and text. I cant see anything on MyEE to enable roaming. Please advise on the a solution.  

Resolved! Calling a UK Number from Spain

Hi, Im off to Spain within the next few weeks and im on a 24 month contract. My question is, will I be charged for calling and or texting the UK from Spain and also what data allowance, if any, do I have when switching data on?  Many Thanks  

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi My brother is unable to access his voicemail. He's tried messaging VM ON to 150 and it says we are experiencing a problem please try later. He needs this for work and when calling 222 and holding 1 it says his voicemail is engages and line busy an...