Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

PAYG data pack not working Portugal

Activated my pay as you go £15 pack in the UK and just arrived to Portugal and got the text alert that I’d be able to use pack here at no extra cost. However, I don’t seem to be able to use the internet with data and roaming turned on on my phone, on...

kusamia by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No data

Hi There,I am in USA on holiday . Spoke to a lady on Friday about overcharges on my account which  she said she was sorting out. I have been overcharged by £30. Pay my invoice every month by direct debit . When I I went to use my phone yesterday it s...

Lorn1966 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Private number

Hi i have just joined ee and every call i recive comes up private number can you help please.

Can't make calls or texts abroad

I'm abroad, outside Europe for first time since UK left the EU. Despite following the instructions for selecting the auto select network in my phone (Google Pixel) I still can't make calls or texts. Any suggestions?  

DR1967 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

No EE WiFi Calling

My broadband provider B4RN bought some IP address’s last year and recently added them to their network and registered them to lancaster UK. When they added the new IP address my house one got replaced with a bought one everything thing works as it sh...

Resolved! Roam further

What are call and text costs while in Canada with call roaming

gnh057 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! HOW DO I URGENTLY CONTACT BILLING FROM ABROAD???

I am abroad and there is a problem with my bill - how do I urgently contact Cust Service by email or chat? I do NOT want to pay >£1.50 per minute roaming charge while I am being held in the EE queue for over 20 minutes only to be then disconnected, w...

RedBlue by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful