Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Phone usage abroad

Hi there,Im currently abroad and should be allowed to use my phone as normal which it states. I have my mobile data on which enables me to use some features - however, I still can not phone out of the country and its now causing major inconveniences....

Resolved! Calling and texting from Abroad

hi all.I have a PAYG phone that i have used in the UK. i am currently in Mexico and have recently toped up the credit, a 30 day pack auto renewed. i can recieve incoming texts, but can not send outgoing ones. i can also not make any outgoing calls, a...

Ceaigo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Suspended account and data roaming

I am currently in Dubai and it says my account is suspended as I haven’t paid a bill. I have paid my bill and it is still suspended. I can’t contact EE. I need my phone urgently as on my own here. What can I do? This needs to be sorted ASAP 

Rosiemp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

how to keep track of daily roaming usage

HiI'm off to Costa Rica in a couple of weeks and have signed up to EE's roaming deal; £6 for 150MB of data per day.  My question is how do I know day to day how much data I've used either through the EE app or on my iPhone 12? - both to utilise my al...

Smeaks by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

URGENT Data roaming and calls are blocked - please help

Hi - Currently in South Africa and can't use my phone for making / receiving calls or data - can someone help?  Have tried online but it won't let me "unblock" data roaming and making calls from abroad. I can't call customer service as my phone isn't...

hannahp2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calls to Ireland

My last bill was very high and was shocked to see a phone call I had made to an Irish landline cost me £259.16 for one hour (which my call was never answered I was just on hold for an hour).To my calculation at 18p an minute it is a bit off?

Ness8 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issues making phone calls in USA

I am currently having issues making calls from the USA back to the UK, i have roam further smart benifit and connection is fine i can use my data and roam as normal, but when i come to make calls back.to the UK it either does not connect/ring or it d...

Toms92 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful