Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! roaming

my sim contract is still running from 2017, can i use my phone abroad for data texts calls using my existing data allowance or will i need to purchase a bundle (spain)

Resolved! 120 mins from anywhere

Hello I am in India at the moment and wanted to know if 120 mins from anywhere covered calls made and received from UK numbers whilst in India or do I have to pay 1.88 per minute. also if I add on the 120 mins bundle, is there a reminder I can add to...

Taz_kazi by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP! My iPhone XR wont send text messages.

Hello, I had my old number transferred to EE last year. I hardly need to use SMS as everyone I know has iMessages and iPhones or Whatsapp.  I tried to send a standard text this morning and it just keeps failing. Can some one help. Mark

MAB4970 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

text messages

i’ve been wondering for the past couple of days now but just left it to see if it was an error or just a fault at that time but i’m not longer receiving text messages on my number and it doesn’t allow me to send messages either. also when trying to t...

Owner restricted access when using phone abroad outside the eu

I am abroad, outside the eu.  I am able to phone the uk, however, I cannot phone eu countries or even numbers in the country I’m in. I can however text.the automated response when I try to phone says “ account holder has restricted access “, which of...

NIS2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disconnected line

I am trying to call EE customer support through the app, web any way I can but the line doesn’t ring at all and disconnects. How can I get through to EE?

Tauqir by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful