Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

150 help number that you can't use as too busy

I'm brand new to EE and already wish I wasn't as the help number is of no use as too busy.  I had to call my son for help as the number at the EE shop, where I bought the phone, doesn't work  Chatline nigh on useless as well, as 3 people came on and ...

rugbynut by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service Abroad

As soon as I enter Singapore, my phone wouldn’t switch to the local network. It’s frustrating as I cannot even call customer service! Can you pls activate my roaming from your end!!!

Xera by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cyprus...help needed

Hiya all, I'm currently in Cyprus and I've recieved a text saying I can use the services here. However, I cant. Tried to ring the number on the app for help but it won't allow me to. Please help!!!Thanks in advance Regards Nobby

Nobby718 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Calls ending after 10 minutes - why?

This problem has only started tonight but I get 3 beeps at around 9 minuted 30 seconds and then at 10 minutes the call cuts off. Every day/night before this has been fine but it's changed all of a sudden. Could anyone help?

Lynkk by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming blocked

Roaming has been blocked on my contract phone I have been traveling for 20 years without any problems. I have contacted via chat and they tell me they have turned it on and done a network reset but still no service and it still shows as blocked in th...

NickB355 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming 'blocked' in online account

I've seen a lot of similar posts in the forum on the same topic but didn't see an actual resolution. I can't activate Roaming in my settings on my online account. When I try to toggle it on it says 'Sorry but we haven't been able to set up your chang...