Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Help cost using abroad

Himy daughter is going to Mauritius on Saturday and I wondered what the cost is for texting and calls? I did suggest she just use the feee wifi instead to call and message via WhatsApp? 

Resolved! India travel data pack not working

My travel data pack does not seem to work on one of my phones. I get a text indicating that the pack is on… but the data just does not start. I have another number which seems to work fine… but unfortunately my work number is where I need this workin...

Abhi097 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ROAMING ABROAD

I am currently abroad and although EE says that my roaming is activated I can't get a signal.  They have tried all the bog standard can you turn it on and off again and even told me to select a network manually which still didn't work.  Technical sup...

suzysuzy by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to receive calls or texts abroad

Hi all, I am unable to receive calls or texts abroad. I have followed all the advice. Turned phone on and off. Checked roaming is switched on. Enabled calls and premium rate numbers. I am using dual sim but did not have this issue a few weeks ago whi...

Call from EE but they didn’t leave a voicemail

Hello  I had a call today from 01462 341326 apparently located in Hitchin? I googled it and checked EE’s list of numbers so have confirmed it was EE that called me. They didn’t leave a voicemail - do I need to worry?  

27f05 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't dial out.

I used to be able to dial out but when I try now it goes straight to call ended.Ee changed my contract two months ago and then one month ago said I was on the wrong contract and I should change back to my old one by dialling 150. Did so but no reply....